Donations go to placing life saving AEDs in our community.
Run & Raise Funds for Heart Wellness and Heart Safety!
Fundraising next steps: Now that you’ve signed up to celebrate living actively, join us in helping others do so too! You can raise funds that will enable more community members access to life saving heart defibrillators!
1. Set up your fundraising page on RaceRoster.com
Make your page personal. Include a photo and why raising funds for Racing Hearts is important to you. Are you running in honor or in memory of someone with heart disease? Has heart wellness and heart safety had an impact on you or your loved ones? Share your story.
2. Ask friends, family and coworkers to sponsor you
Using email, Facebook, Twitter, or letters, ask your community to sponsor your run or walk and make a donation. Telling them what participating in Racing Hearts and supporting heart wellness means to you. Include the link to your fundraising page or use your fundraising page to send emails and post to your social media.
Don’t be shy! You’ll be surprised to find that many people will be excited to support your fundraising efforts.
3. Make sure that donors know what their contribution means to you
On social media post “Thank you!” to friends and family who have donated as well as pictures of you training. Be sure to including the link to your fundraising page.
4. Plan a fundraising event
Events can be a great way to raise funds. A few ideas:
- Car washes
- Garage sales - sell your old books, clothes, sporting goods,
- Auction or virtual silent auction with items donated by friends, local businesses, family,
- Night at your favorite restaurant or bar where a portion of the checks or a cover charge at the door goes towards your fundraising,
How you are helping us
One very personal way the funds you raise helps is being creating more heart warriors and sudden cardiac arrest survivors in our community.
Set up your fundraising page on Race Roster!